Sunday, November 9, 2008

Florence, Italy


Pizza

The Duomo

In Italy they are very fashionable! Red shoes, tights, red leather shorts and jacket, red purse, nails and lipstick! She was smokin hot!

Back in San Diego, Wes so kindly took us to dinner at mortons. He bought us this water at 13 dollars a bottle here we get it for 45 cents or 1 dollar for a pack!

I miss Mexican food! NO more pasta and pizza PLEASE! Well the 3 hour train ride from Venice to Florence flew by so fast. I love trains, so much to see and so much room! We had snacks and watch the Sound of Music (thanks to Phil and April letting us barrow the DVD player! we love it!). Florence it a very exciting city - tons of people, shops, food and great gelato. Today we went in to the Duomo. Tomorrow we get to see the David. Other then that we dont have too much planned out beside some small museums. The next few days will just be walking and taking advange of the great photo moments. Every picture here turns out wonderfully when you have back drops like this! We miss you all. It will be so great to be home for a few weeks to catch up with you. Much love!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay florence! aww... really!? no more PASTA or PIZZA!? ok, ok... i guess i can understand that. *grin* at least it should feel familiar for you there. :) i'm excited to see where you go to next!!

Anonymous said...

OMG I love seeing all your pics and feel like im traveling right alog side of you. I can't wait to hear all about the stories behind the postcard photo's! Love you guys, be safe.

Dene' Ogles said...

Wow what a mark up!! That sure is some yummy water though!

Aly-Rae said...

WOW! So beautiful...I never thought I'd see the day when Ashlee ate at McD's. Mmmmm cheesburger.
13 dollars a bottle!
That stuff is in every grocery store here in Nashville at about a buck a bottle. I take it to the gym because it has a cool top on it that doesn't spill.