Right after I posted about wanting mexican food - WE FOUND THE ONLY MEXICAN RESTAURANT IN EUROPE! We are sitting at a internet cafe across the street waiting for it to open for dinner...I am so very excited I could scream! This will tell you how sick of Italian food I am, for lunch I ate a McDonalds cheeseburger and fries! I HATE McDonalds..but today it was wonderful! The mex restaurant is called Tijuana! We are going to tell them that we live only 20min from T.J. back in Cali.
3 comments:
I just found your blog through Mindi & Trevor's what an exciting adventure you and Doug are on!! I'm adding your blog to my RSS so I can live vicariously through you two ;) Have a great time!
I'm so excited! After we talked on Sunday and you expressed how sick of pizza and bread you and douglas are i ask the Lord to give you some good food that was pleasing to your stomach! Moms know what there babies need(wink) although you could have picked up something from that fresh meat market!!! looked mighty tasty. NOT! love ya
dear heavens, ash... McDONALD'S!?!??! *Sigh* well, i am glad you found some mexican food then!! :)
Post a Comment