
Cooks Bay where we stayed 2 nights
Us at the Sheraton
Travel is all about branching out.
Opunohu Bay on the left and Cooks Bay on the right.

Sunset over the South Pacific

Ashlee's new friend "Flea Bag"

It's Tigger reincarnated
We have now come full circle and made it back to good ol' California. Our last stop was on the island of Mo'orea right next to Tahiti. It is a spectacular and beautiful place. However the mosquitoes ate Ashlee alive (23 bites!!!) and I (Doug) got some type of allergic reaction that caused a rash on my arms and side! Physical ailments aside it was a great place to visit with some amazing wildlife, including a black tip reef shark that came 5 feet from our kayak which I just had to get in the water with!
So now here we are in Sacramento enjoying the wonderful pleasures of family and fine food. Thanks for all who cheered us on and checked in on us during this amazing journey.
3 comments:
So glad you are home. I followed your travels and loved the photos. You looked so happy and relaxed. What an amazing experience and can't wait to hear stories. Love you guys.
Carol
I know your Mama will be relieved that you're on US soil again. I'll miss seeing all the cool locations showing up on my stat counter. Thanx for taking us with you!
awwww Tigger!! those photos are just un-real! so was the big trip worth it!? do you still remember everything or was it a bit of a whirlwind? can't wait to hear how everything was! so... i'm gonna call you, soon, and we're gonna figure out a day i can come visit you two again and i can see ALL the photos and hear ALL the stories!! good plan? i thought so. :)
Post a Comment