Me and Doug my Mom and Dad and sister in law April and bro Phil
Awe...six weeks of going going going now has come to a complete halt! Good food, laughs with loved ones and relaxing in slippers on the cozy couch - nothing like being home!
HI! I started the blog, but I'm not very good at keeping it up to date. :( Your trip looks like it was amazing! What a wonderful experience! I hope that you have a great Christmas with your families! If it's anything like mine, I am sure you will be crazy busy! Call me soon so we can catch up! Miss you! Tell everyone hello for me! xoxo
ha ha!... aww.. ASH! so weird you wrote! i was thinking very strongly about calling you guys yesterday, and sarah too. with the fam around i never got to it, but i plan on giving you a ring soon! I love you both so very much and hope your Christmas was just wonderful! we'll speak soon!
2 comments:
HI! I started the blog, but I'm not very good at keeping it up to date. :( Your trip looks like it was amazing! What a wonderful experience! I hope that you have a great Christmas with your families! If it's anything like mine, I am sure you will be crazy busy! Call me soon so we can catch up! Miss you! Tell everyone hello for me! xoxo
ha ha!... aww.. ASH! so weird you wrote! i was thinking very strongly about calling you guys yesterday, and sarah too. with the fam around i never got to it, but i plan on giving you a ring soon! I love you both so very much and hope your Christmas was just wonderful! we'll speak soon!
Post a Comment