The black sand beach
Us :)
Yesterday we went kayaking. The surf has died down quite a bit so that seemed like a good second choice for a water sport. It was beautiful! We paddled over to these limestone rocks that are being dissolved away by the water so have the most amazing shapes and designs in them. I was a little freaked out because they are stacked high and eaten away thin in the middle. They look like they will collapse any second and a lot have, you can see as you paddle by and of course Doug wanted to be right under them! Some have made little caves and him being a bit stronger then me, paddled us right in. But it was fun and very cool to see… up close. Oh and the little beach we paddled to was black sand. I have never felt black sand before it was super soft like velvet. I liked it!
2 comments:
Wow you guys, how beautiful! We missed you this Thanksgiving, don't worry I ate enough for me and the two of you also! Love you can't wait to see you soon:)
black sand beaches = complete awesomeness. kayaking?! dang!! you guys are regular adventurers!!
Post a Comment