Well Doug and I have been super busy planning our World Trip! Scheduling 5 different travel destinations is quite time consuming! But we are enjoying every minute of it. I posted pic's of the 5 places we will be going November 1st - December 12th. We start out in Paris then go through all of Italy, over to Phi Phi island Thailand, then New Zealand, finishing up in Moorea Tahiti. We make it back just in time for Christmas and New Year's with all the people we love in Sac!
paris

italy

phi phi, thailand (where the movie "the beach" was filmed)

new zealand

moorea

3 weeks in counting!
2 comments:
I am soooo jealous! You two will have a blast! I can't believe I won't be able to talk to you for 6 weeks, thanks goodness for the internet!
omw!! soooo freaking JEALOUS!! can't believe it's coming so quickly!? p.s... i'm still workin on the sweater for you. are you in town this weekend?! i've heard rumors...
Post a Comment