Oranges...good! Grilled chicken...goood! Mixed together...gooooood!
I love when it starts to stay lighter longer, simply because I love grilling. I will still do it in the darkness of the winter evenings but most definitely get excited when spring hits :)
I am in love with this new marinade I whipped up and I am happy to pass it along! My lovely husband and I have grown fond of this chicken and so far our two favorite ways to have it are...
Chopped fresh from the grill in a Asian inspired salad with a side of sweet potato fries. or Placed over a bed of quinoa and bell peppers. Both these meals are super healthy with low calories yet pack with great flavor! Here ya go...
After ample amount of marinading time...remove from fridge 20 min. before grilling. Place chicken on hot grill and let cook. Pour remainder of marinade on chicken throughout it's cooking time. Also, cook with onion and orange slices on top of chicken. Chicken will caramelize a little from honey...let it, that's the good stuff :)
Enjoy!

I am in love with this new marinade I whipped up and I am happy to pass it along! My lovely husband and I have grown fond of this chicken and so far our two favorite ways to have it are...
Chopped fresh from the grill in a Asian inspired salad with a side of sweet potato fries. or Placed over a bed of quinoa and bell peppers. Both these meals are super healthy with low calories yet pack with great flavor! Here ya go...
1} place thawed chicken slices or tenders {5 to 7} in a large zip lock bag
2} pour in about a 1/4 cup warm honey
3} 3 Table Spoons Coconut or Olive Oil
4} 1 1/2 oranges squeezed into bag
5} use the other 1/2 of orange to cut slices and put in bag
6} 1/2 chopped{largely} yellow onion
7} a couple dashes of each - Salt, pepper, chili powder, garlic powder
Once that is all in the bag, seal bag, massage chicken and ingredients together for a minute or so. Let marinade in fridge over night or up to 24hrs. Massage chicken with marinade every few hours...Sounds crazy I know but I think it helps! haha.2} pour in about a 1/4 cup warm honey
3} 3 Table Spoons Coconut or Olive Oil
4} 1 1/2 oranges squeezed into bag
5} use the other 1/2 of orange to cut slices and put in bag
6} 1/2 chopped{largely} yellow onion
7} a couple dashes of each - Salt, pepper, chili powder, garlic powder
After ample amount of marinading time...remove from fridge 20 min. before grilling. Place chicken on hot grill and let cook. Pour remainder of marinade on chicken throughout it's cooking time. Also, cook with onion and orange slices on top of chicken. Chicken will caramelize a little from honey...let it, that's the good stuff :)
Enjoy!

1 comment:
Yum!!! Gonna try it tonight!!
Post a Comment