Monday, November 22, 2010

Revamping the blog

The first few years of Doug and I's life was captured here on this blog. Since we started our photography business two years ago this blog has {like a pet when you have a baby} been pushed outside a bit. So, here I am blogging again, yet in a new way...these words, recipes, travels and inspirations will be posted for you and for a keep sake in my life. I love cooking so I am looking forward to showing you what I create in the kitchen. Also I get overly excited to turn someone elses junk into my very own gold {new decor in my house}! I will share inspirational words that hit me and I will still continue to blog of our travels {we find pure joy in experiencing the world together} and I will write about my life as a wife, daughter, child of God, sister, friend, photographer and an emotional young lady on a very long journey to finding her self...

Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

Carol S said...

I love it girl. You are amazing. Love you tons.