Sunday, May 10, 2009

Disneyland and Steve Correll




We spent today running around Disneyland with Ben and Darla to celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary as well as Mother's Day. Ash and I got a big surprise when Steve Correll and family took our seats on California Screamin' after we were done. Ashlee even got a high five from Steve! Good fun all around.

3 comments:

Aly-Rae said...

Happy Anniversary Ben & Darla! 25 years that is amazing! Steve and I are almost halfway there.

I love Steve Carell, how fun would it be to hang out with him at an amusement park?

Dene' Ogles said...

You guys have all the good luck!!! Wish we could have been there!!

Anonymous said...

and it was soooo fabulous seeing you all! i can't thank you and your parents for the lovely cards (and gift cards)... you really shouldn't have. :) but i'm glad you had a good time! and Steve Carell!? seriously!?!? nice work!! as soon as your back i wanna plan a day or two to visit... and i'd LOVE for you both to meet Chad. ; )

more info. on that one to come...