My friend Debra gave me this broken down pea green with old brown wood vintage chair. I sanded it, painted it, distressed it and put a tea stain on it. Then I got material for it and found a guy who reupholstered it for a smokin' deal!! I LOVE IT!
this chair is freaking AWESOME!! i'm having a fave chair of mine reupholstered atm as well!! can't wait to get it back! i'll put mine on so you can see it.
also, sorry i called so late. i've been at work, no joke... all day. and tomorrow i will be as well. *bleh* i'm sooo tired. but i really really wanna see you two!!! AND your website looks fabulous!! how'd you get is to look so great with flash!? did you guys design it?! now I need tips from YOU!!
...how exciting!!! love and miss you both LOADS!!!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh it looks so amazing. You did a great job.
Wow that is so beautiful! I want one!
this chair is freaking AWESOME!! i'm having a fave chair of mine reupholstered atm as well!! can't wait to get it back! i'll put mine on so you can see it.
also, sorry i called so late. i've been at work, no joke... all day. and tomorrow i will be as well. *bleh* i'm sooo tired. but i really really wanna see you two!!! AND your website looks fabulous!! how'd you get is to look so great with flash!? did you guys design it?! now I need tips from YOU!!
...how exciting!!! love and miss you both LOADS!!!
Post a Comment