Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My new ride!



Thanks to uncle Larry this cool new bike is mine! I have been bike-less for a while now because my bike was stolen and everyone knows being on Coronado, I need a bike! It was weird at first because I am used to my big ol' cruiser but I am loving the speed I get on a road bike. Doug and I have fun racing, before it was not a contest for him because the old heavy beach cruiser was sooooo slow. But not now, he is definitely worried! Even today I said lets race! and he didn't want to... yep, he's scared :)


We are saving money so I can get cool white tires and a white seat. She will look pretty cool!

2 comments:

Dene' Ogles said...

You look like a cute little hippie in front of the VW with your old school bike:) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Danae... you totally look like a cute hippie! and yay for new bikes! i'm supposed to get one this month sometime, after my friend buys my old one. i'm takin' your advice and keepin' an eye out on craigslist!

and i miss you both, too! when are you free?! this week is pretty full... but maybe next week?? let me know! i'm dying to see you! has your fam left already!?